BOOK YOur dyslexia screening today!
BOOK YOur dyslexia screening today!
Screening4Dyslexia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Screening4Dyslexia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25th, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please state clearly in your enquiry if you do not wish to receive emails after the initial enquiry has been answered. We currently do not have a ‘unsubscribe button on our website’.
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Screen4Dyslexia@gmail.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. No fee will be charged to you for this information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at Screen4Dyslexia@gmail.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Screenings Storage and Protection.
All screenings are kept on a CD file system which has a highly secure password. The computer that the information is stored also has a highly secure password. There is currently only one active user on the computer which is used for screenings. If you wish for your child’s details to be deleted after a screening has been sent to you, please email in writing requesting this. All screenings are deleted after 365 days.